Spree Commerce has an immediate opening for a Marketing Coordinator position in our headquarters in Bethesda, MD. At Spree Commerce, we’ve built the only automated system that helps e-commerce businesses manage complexity to drive their growth. Stores turn to our patent-pending platform to automate shipping, fulfillment, inventory, accounting, customer service, and more. Spree Commerce is well funded with strong venture backing, and we’re growing quickly. We pride ourselves on hiring top talent. If you are a proven seller who wants to solve problems for customers while working in a fast-paced, collegial environment, this is the place for you.
Summary of Position:
The Marketing Coordinator will be a key member of the Spree Commerce Marketing team. He or she will report to and work closely with the Director of Marketing to help develop, manage, analyze and optimize all forms of marketing communication and brand awareness initiatives including, but not limited to:
- email marketing
- search marketing (SEM)
- social media
- event coordination
- website maintenance
- public relations and communications
Ideal candidates will have a passion for marketing and an eagerness to learn and expand upon their existing marketing experience and training. The Marketing Coordinator must be a fast learner, very organized, energetic, analytical and proactive.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entry-level marketing professional to gain a broad level of B2B digital marketing experience in a fast pace, exciting environment.
- Develop digital marketing campaign briefs
- Oversee and manage social media presence in a manner that correctly represents the company
- Launch and manage marketing initiatives on behalf of multiple internal divisions
- Assist with events, including SpreeConf, partner meet ups, company meetings and additional conferences where we will have a presence
- Generate actionable insights and reports from ongoing digital marketing campaigns
- Maintain companies digital presence via the website
- Attain expert proficiency with marketing systems and tools (Marketo, Google Analytics, Salesforce)
- Assist with the development of company led webinar series and lead generation campaigns
- Work effectively with vendors and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing; internship experience accepted for exceptional candidates
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of staff levels, and with a variety of audiences (technology, business, etc.).
- Must have a proven interest, passion and excitement about digital marketing
- Good sense of humor and flexible demeanor
We offer a competitive compensation package and a fantastic work environment.